OG-II / Technical Support Analyst
To organize and maintain an e-business environment at IT Center with following functional responsibilities
- Internal Controls (Policies and Procedures)
- Branch UNIBANK Server and Application
- Branch IT Infrastructure
- Branch IT Security
Manage Branch Support function as given below
- Ensure successful EOD at all branches
- Ensure CDB processing at hubs
- Ensure support to all Uni-Bank, Uni-Remote, TezIBEX applications & ATM Interface etc. for branch banking operations.
- Trouble shooting of all UB-2000 operational issues
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, updating and management of software & hardware equipment in line with the Bank’s IT policy guidelines
Implement policies and associated procedures and controls
- IT Infrastructure
- Desktop Security Policy
- Virus Control Policy
- Internal Controls and Audit Compliance
Monitor branch server performance and take proactive action to ensure business continuity
Maintain access logs and necessary supporting documentation for access control
OG-III / Hub e Coordinator
To organize and maintain an e-business environment at the Hub Branch level being the overall in charge of e-banking networks of multiple connected branches. Also responsible for the coordination of day-to-day activities pertaining to IT & e-banking.
- Ensure support to all Uni-Bank, Uni-Remote applications etc. for reliable e-banking operations.
- Resolve minor problems and provide technical guidance and support to IT, Telecom, and Power Management.
- Manage LAN & WAN and ensure network availability through proactive troubleshooting, fault rectification and prompt reporting.
- Ensure protection of the online branch network from viruses, worms & other related threats.
- Maintenance of on-site and off-site backup of all branches in the domain and support inter-branch network based applications for reliable e-banking operations.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, updating and management of software & hardware equipment, inclusive of new products, in line with the Bank’s IT policy guidelines.
- Generate daily and weekly activity reports for reconciliation of data and coordination between Head Office, region and vendors for service support.
- Responsible for contingency and disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
- Maintain efficient turn-around-time service stands to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. Support “You First” Customer Services culture in the branch and work under “One Bank One Team” Concept.