Executive Officer (Application Developer)
Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Section
- Coordinate and operational support of Procurement and Stores department regarding ERP activities
- Interact with the leadership team & department heads to understand business requirements and provide optimal solutions to address such requirements.
- Identify reporting (custom business Reports) requirements and present the optimal solution to address such requirements.
- Quality Assurance of custom Oracle Forms/Reports to ensure business requirement.
- Pre-Implementation Support regarding legacy record punching and reconciliation.
- Supervision and trouble shooting of KPO’s in data house and remote area.
- Ensure in time precise data punching of Purchase Order (PO), Receiving Statement (R/S), Material Requisition (MR), Martial Requisition Voucher (MRV), ISST 6, ISST7, and 9A/9Z documents.
- Post-implementation support to identify and collate issues from users and categorize them as training requirements, bugs, new requirements (customization) and so on.
- Documentation of issues in existing system, new requirements and change requests.
- Communicate and coordinate issues resolution with the help of involved stakeholders such as users, management and IT vendors.
- Provide training and training collateral to end users.
- Coordination with IT vendors to ensure rectification of issues within the agreed scope and service levels.
- Ability to perform System Admin activities, and capable of maintaining and updating the ERP system configuration.
- Provide Technical and Functional support to end users.
Customer Care & Billing (CC&B) Section:
- Looking after various Oracle Customer Care & Billing (CC&B) issues on daily basis.
- Broad CC&B functional knowledge with experience across multiple functional areas, i.e.; Field Activity, Billing, Finance, Metering, etc.
- Technical analysis and rectification of bill segment errors for timely and error free bill generation.
- Analyzing and Trouble Shooting of Un-Billed Problems to ensure in time correct billing.
- Development and execution of test scripts using HP Quick Test Professional.
- Involved in analysis, configuration and testing of Oracle Customer Care & Billing (CC&B) development for enhancement and features stability.