Manager Software Quality Assurance & Network Support
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures for best practices
- Improved quality results by evaluating and upgrading processes
- Managing the activities of the QA team throughout planning and execution.
- Providing leadership across the QA effort and coordinating with other project leads including deployment, development, and project management to provide states, coordinate activities, and escalate issues as needed
- Organizing the teams to most efficiently work across several projects
- Performing continuous task/resource gap analysis
- Hiring and evaluation of QA Resources when needed
- Team Building and Training of new QA resources
- Preparing desirable analytical reports required by the management
- Ensuring recommended standard working environment and QA needs and rectification of routine issues i.e. software, updates, network, internet, hardware etc.
- Documentation of test cases to meet the desired test coverage goals
- Prioritizing, organizing, planning and executing multiple projects through testing to release
- Working to minimize risk by identifying, communicating and escalating issues to management
- Management of source control, configuration, build, and software release management (defining iterative releases for functional delivery and integration delivery and testing)
- Implementing/configuring open source defect tracking system and test case system